Quick Mount Mini Adapter anti-twist issue [Archive] - Nodal Ninja Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Mount Mini Adapter anti-twist issue

Judy-A
03-17-2011, 05:00 PM
I just received my poles and Quick Mount Mini Adapters. Everything looks lovely and very well made.

However, I’m having a problem with the anti-twist screws on the Mini Adapter. I need them for stability with the NN3 to RD8 connection, but they interfere with the connection of NN3 to Pole.

I need advice on how best to solve the problem shown in this photo.

http://www.judyarndt.ca/nn3/quick_mount_anti_twist.jpg

Judy

Vincèn
03-17-2011, 11:28 PM
I need them for stability with the NN3 to RD8 connection, but they interfere with the connection of NN3 to Pole.
You just need to remove the little rubber round installed on top of pole and then it should be ok :) it should fit perfectly :D

Judy-A
03-18-2011, 09:01 AM
You just need to remove the little rubber round installed on top of pole and then it should be ok :) it should fit perfectly :D

Thank you. Removing the two 0-rings solves the problem.

A simple diagram or parts list would have saved me a lot of time and confusion when deciding what to buy and while assembling the pieces.

No instructions were included with the pole or mini adapter products. I hope there are plans to provide them in the future.

Judy

nick fan
03-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Thank you. Removing the two 0-rings solves the problem.

A simple diagram or parts list would have saved me a lot of time and confusion when deciding what to buy and while assembling the pieces.

No instructions were included with the pole or mini adapter products. I hope there are plans to provide them in the future.

Judy

sorry for that. yes, we will put more effort on the manuals.

Nick