PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Plane Crash: UPS Plane Down with Nodal Ninjas on board!

nick fan
09-06-2010, 03:28 AM
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/dubai-plane-crash-ups-plane-down-near-emirates-highway-photo-2659404.html

It happened that our reseller order to UK was on this plane. Some Ez-levelers and NN5s are lost.

:no:

nick

hindenhaag
09-06-2010, 04:52 AM
What a pitty....s**t happens.

Good luck with all this.

Heinz

Vincèn
09-06-2010, 05:25 AM
It happened that our reseller order to UK was on this plane. Some Ez-levelers and NN5s are lost.
What a shame :( no big deal for EZ, but for NN5, the last ones :cursing:

Wim.Koornneef
09-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Lets keep things in the right perspective, 2 persons on board of the airplane lost there life, compared to that the loss of some hardware is of no importance.
I hope you agree...

Wim

hindenhaag
09-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Wim,

I fully agree with you, and this was my first thought as I heard about this crash on TV some days ago.. No connection to NN. Two people have died. This is the bitter reality. Of course, compared to lost hardware, nothing. I agree.

A friend of mine is leaving to USA from Spain at 11th of september...with an american flight company...

What I really was upset about nick's comment was: to me, this is another proof of total global business and it's consequences: to the families of the pilots, people who loose their jobs because "apes in the jungle work for lower salaries", etc. And at the deep end, not to compare with life, hardware, jobs are lost. With all consequences. Wim, personally I am a fighter for rights and to respect human beings.

But I feel though fighting, I can not help the people loosing their jobs because of the broken oil platform at the US Coast. I would like to. I would like to live in NL without all the problems we have and you know about.

Wim, with all respect, thx a lot for your comment.

I have talked to Vincen several times on the phone and I dare to talk for both of us: we heard about and we are scarred that people died doing their job. Feeling with their families. Nothing to be compared with hardware.

But at the end, a clear proof Wim, that in these times, both of us might fight for ethics, human rights, against power of money, global connections, but do we succeed?

I feel, we might make an appointment to meet if you like to discuss it.

Thx for setting things to basics.

With respect,

Heinz

Terrywoodenpic
09-06-2010, 04:02 PM
When planes Crash and people die, There are tragedies that reach far further than it is possible to imagine.
The number of people effected can be enormous, and the misery and suffering long lasting.
Such crashes always have other effects and minor tragedies, some of which can also be life changing like a missing letter offering a job, or a long awaited letter from a loved one.
Along the bottom of the scale is missing goods that will cause mild disappointment along the way.
All these things are personal to someone and are only trivial by comparison.

I am sure all our hearts go out to those who have lost Friends and family in this disaster.

nick fan
09-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Lets keep things in the right perspective, 2 persons on board of the airplane lost there life, compared to that the loss of some hardware is of no importance.
I hope you agree...

Wim

That is so true. compared to the pilots and their families, my loss of some hardware is trivial. Plus, I should be able to claim my loss from insurance.
I was just amazed how I could be connected with an accident in remote area. I thought the packages were shipped directly from Hong Kong to UK.

Nick