PDA

View Full Version : EveryScape

jewelsok
07-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Has anyone ever heard of (or worked for) EveryScape? They offer panoramic virtual tours of local businesses. I noticed that they recommend Nodal Ninja as their preferred pano head.

I filled out their online application and have a phone interview with them on Wednesday. I'm just curious about them. I'm not sure it would ever take off big in my Oklahoma town of about 50,000, but looks like places like NYC have a better presence.

Are they on the up and up?

Julie

Bill Bailey
07-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Has anyone ever heard of (or worked for) EveryScape? They offer panoramic virtual tours of local businesses. I noticed that they recommend Nodal Ninja as their preferred pano head.

I filled out their online application and have a phone interview with them on Wednesday. I'm just curious about them. I'm not sure it would ever take off big in my Oklahoma town of about 50,000, but looks like places like NYC have a better presence.

Are they on the up and up?

Julie
Hi Julie,
Yes we have known Everyscape for some time. They are very well established and have shopped several alternatives before deciding to select our products as best solution for their photographers. And don't let the size of your town be a discouragement - in a down housing market people are turning more to the internet for property searches - especially out-of-towners.

Best of luck
Bill