PDA

View Full Version : Tucson2010 - International Panoramic Photography Conference

Bill Bailey
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM
The countdown has begun to the International Panoramic Photography Conference being held in Tucson Arizona April 14th-18th.
If you are new or experienced to panoramic photography you will still learn new things. The event is a huge collaborative undertaking by both the IVRPA and IAPP. There are some great speakers lined up, sessions, tutorials, local photo-safari's and a great opportunity to network with some of the biggest names in the industry. If you don't have a pano head - no worries - we'll provide you a loaner during the event.

We are also very excited to be unveiling new products by Fanotec - can't say what just yet or it will spoil the surprise but those that have been watching our forum may have some early clues.

Those "in attendance" will receive great one time discounts on our products. These super discounts can only be issued at the venue so if you are thinking of buying please wait until then to take advantage of this.

What's a conference without the free stuff and door prizes? We'll be giving away some pano heads as prizes and every attendee will receive a free pair of prism binoculars with case along with other merchandising items - all compliments of Nodal Ninja.

So far we will have 4 resellers in attendance - Mauro (Italy), Vincèn (France), Andrew (UK), Dennis (California) as well as Rob (shipping manager) and of course myself.

Spring time in the desert - great photographic opportunities!
For more on this event please visit www.tucson2010.com
Hope to see you there.
Bill

thwohojr
03-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Bill,
After reading the reviews on the R1 how could I have possibly waited another month to purchase one? I purchased the R1 and the EZ Leveler II and I've been very happy with the purchase. I'll be looking for some accessories at the conference.
Woody

Bill Bailey
03-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi Woody,
Glad to hear your happy with the R1 - we'll make sure to bring some accessories to the venue.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Bill

etegration
03-21-2010, 09:48 AM
the new products announcement excitement is killing me!

Vincèn
03-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I'll be happy to help french speaking attendee :001_smile: and also others for sure :wink:

Bill Bailey
03-24-2010, 11:48 AM
more info about what we'll be doing:
http://nodalninja.com/tucson2010.html

psj
04-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Hmmm, at least twit or update those not attending about your new product.

I don't want to hear from someone else >:sad:

Bill Bailey
04-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Hmmm, at least twit or update those not attending about your new product.
I don't want to hear from someone else >:sad:

This new product/s are only prototypes.
The plan is:
Those at the conference will learn of the product first by us lifting the cloth.
Then we will let our customers know second (forum, facebook, twitter).
Then we will make public announcement in other forums.
Then we will post on the website.

So stay tuned.

Bill

Vincèn
04-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Those at the conference will learn of the product first by us lifting the cloth.

Impatient to know what is under the cloth :biggrin:

hindenhaag
04-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Depends on what you are talking about I suppose

Heinz

Bill Bailey
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Impatient to know what is under the cloth :biggrin:

Hey Vincen - don't you have bags to pack?
"Maybe" an edge of the cloth might rise up for those resellers staying at our home :biggrin:

Bill

Vincèn
04-08-2010, 10:16 PM
don't you have bags to pack?

Packed and ready to go :biggrin: See u there :wink:

Vincèn

Bill Bailey
04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
hope you're able to get some great some desert panos that you can share here - total opposite from ski panos :wink:
safe journeys -
your host
Bill

ps - weather thus far is nice and warm and great!

Vincèn
04-08-2010, 10:33 PM
hope you're able to get some great some desert panos that you can share here - total opposite from ski panos :wink:
Yep it'll be definitively different :001_smile: I took my new D90 so it'll be its first try in desert, still have to find nodal point with it :tongue_smilie:

ps - weather thus far is nice and warm and great!
As you advised took short and tshirts :biggrin:

See u, and thanks to you,

Vincèn

hindenhaag
04-08-2010, 11:21 PM
What lenses will you be using with the D90?

Think I might be ablge to help ypu with some NPP,s

Heinz

Vincèn
04-08-2010, 11:27 PM
What lenses will you be using with the D90?
Think I might be ablge to help ypu with some NPP,s

My favorite one I use also with my D3: Nikkor 14-24 :biggrin: I have values for D3 I use when I go in mountains, but as D90 is not full-frame, settings must be probably different :-\

Now it's time to leave so I won't miss bus for airport :wink:

Thanks for your help,

Vincen