Ring for Sigma 15mm ? Canon Or Nikon or Both ? [Archive] - Nodal Ninja Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Ring for Sigma 15mm ? Canon Or Nikon or Both ?

Vincèn
10-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi,

All is in the subject :001_smile: I'm confused about new ring for Sigma 15mm :confused1: Store states it's for Canon and here I see it's both Canon and Nikon mount :-\ Someone can confirm what is correct ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

nick fan
10-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Hi,

All is in the subject :001_smile: I'm confused about new ring for Sigma 15mm :confused1: Store states it's for Canon and here I see it's both Canon and Nikon mount :-\ Someone can confirm what is correct ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

Not sure I understand. what do you mean by "I see it's both Canon and Nikon mount"?
Nikon mount and Canon mount are different. They are similar to rings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 of the corresponding mount with the lens ring plate being shorter (35mm instead of 40mm).

Nick

Vincèn
10-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry for misunderstanding Nick. What I wanted to know is if the Ring for Sigma 15mm is both for Sigma 15mm Nikon mount and Canon mount ? or is it a different one ? as informations I have seen in forum here and in shop are not the same so I'm confused :-\

Thanks for clarification

Vinc?®n

Vincèn
10-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Sorry for misunderstanding Nick. What I wanted to know is if the Ring for Sigma 15mm is both for Sigma 15mm Nikon mount and Canon mount ? or is it a different one ? as informations I have seen in forum here and in shop are not the same so I'm confused :-\

Some news about that question Bill or Nick please ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

nick fan
10-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Some news about that question Bill or Nick please ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

lens ring Sigma 15mm for Nikon mount and Canon mount are different. Where did you see they were the same?

Nick

Vincèn
10-14-2009, 06:44 AM
lens ring Sigma 15mm for Nikon mount and Canon mount are different. Where did you see they were the same?

Not able to find back where it was :ohmy: So for now ring exists only for Sigma 15mm for Canon mount and not Nikon mount, right ? date for ring for sigma 15mm Nikon ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

nick fan
10-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Not able to find back where it was :ohmy: So for now ring exists only for Sigma 15mm for Canon mount and not Nikon mount, right ? date for ring for sigma 15mm Nikon ?

Thanks

Vinc?®n

Sigma 15mm Nikon mount is same as Sigma 8mm F4 Nikon mount.
http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/u-r-s8f4-s15-n.htm

Nick

Vincèn
10-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Sigma 15mm Nikon mount is same as Sigma 8mm F4 Nikon mount.
http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/u-r-s8f4-s15-n.htm

Arg sorry for that :ohmy: Didn't realise it, I'm too bad, I really need a little of rest :-\

Thanks

Vinc?®n