PDA

View Full Version : NN5 Kit For Sale.

NLAlston
08-04-2009, 09:59 AM
It was just this past June 24th, that I had received my brand new NN5 kit but - sad to say - I must now sell it. My benefactor (it was a birthday gift) fully understands my financial position, as well as the fact that I must let this unit go. I have only had the opportunity to play with it a just couple of times, and I wish that I could keep it. But it must go. What I have is as follows:

1. NN5 with the RD-16 Advanced Rotator.
2. EZ-Leveler II.

Selling price is $475 + shipping. I am not in the position to separate the items so, hopefully, there is someone out there who is in the market for both of these units - which are in pristine condition. I am also not interested in dealing with EBay, which is why I have listed my items here.

NLAlston
08-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Disregard the above. I am now able to KEEP IT :001_smile: :001_smile: :001_smile: :001_smile: :001_smile: :001_smile:

NLAlston
10-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Well, again I have these items up for sale - and this time there will be no turning around. I have not used them since my last posting, here, and have determined that I won't do this type of photography enough to warrant holding on to them. Selling these items will afford me the opportunity to come much closer to some equipment that I need much more. I have also reduced the selling price to $400 (plus shipping/insurance fees).

Shakenbake
11-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Do you still have this kit for sale?

Chris

NLAlston
11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back here with an update ('been so unbelievably busy), but my kit has indeed been sold.