Gaudi's Colonia Guell Virtual Visit [Archive] - Nodal Ninja Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Gaudi's Colonia Guell Virtual Visit

RlemBCN
06-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone

For my first post and as a fresh user of NN, im proud to show u my small project :

http://guell.vrama.net

Enjoy this unfinished masterpiece by the famous creator of the Sagrada Familia :001_smile:

discocandy
06-23-2009, 01:09 PM
after seeing this on the FPP forum I am happy it is still under progress.
love the work you did on the design. and as I already told you very nice hdr usage.

I see you do not use the resizer anymore like you did before?? did it have problems on different browsers?

Regards,
Freddy

RlemBCN
06-23-2009, 02:46 PM
after seeing this on the FPP forum I am happy it is still under progress.
love the work you did on the design. and as I already told you very nice hdr usage.

I see you do not use the resizer anymore like you did before?? did it have problems on different browsers?

Regards,
Freddy

Thanks a lot Freddy.

This project has always been a kind of laboratory, i experiment a lot about design, technical solutions and then check reactions of my beta-testers :001_cool: (I work in IT company).
The main issue was to make it intuitive to the mainstream.
I saw a lot of people just watching the thing turn by itself without having the idea to click-and-drag in it :confused1:
And the manual resizer was cool but so under-used that i decided to make it automatic.

Im kinda happy about the way it is now. Only russian version is missing and then i think i will let it live his life :001_smile: