Question: NN5 & Rotator R-D3L 6-8-30 With Built-In EZ-Leveler II [Archive] - Nodal Ninja Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Question: NN5 & Rotator R-D3L 6-8-30 With Built-In EZ-Leveler II

vdelauz
06-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Hello,

I am leaning towards the purchase of the NN5 along with the R-D3L rotator with the built-in EZ-Leveler II. I don't want to end up with two rotators (one with the EZ-Leveler and one with the NN5), so which part number on the NN5 page should I select, the NN5 stand alone? Also, I am new to panoramic photography, so I would like to know from the seasoned veterans if I am on the right track with what I am inquiring to purchase, as stated above. Should I opt for the NN5 with the R-D16 rotator and the standard EZ-Leveler II, instead?

I would like to hear some opinions on this.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts!

nick fan
06-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Hello,

I am leaning towards the purchase of the NN5 along with the R-D3L rotator with the built-in EZ-Leveler II. I don't want to end up with two rotators (one with the EZ-Leveler and one with the NN5), so which part number on the NN5 page should I select, the NN5 stand alone? Also, I am new to panoramic photography, so I would like to know from the seasoned veterans if I am on the right track with what I am inquiring to purchase, as stated above. Should I opt for the NN5 with the R-D16 rotator and the standard EZ-Leveler II, instead?

I would like to hear some opinions on this.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts!

We don't have this combination at the moment. We will offer this choice soon. You can contact the reseller to arrange for this combo.
NN5 R-D16 + EZ-LII is more versatile. But NN5 R-D3L is more compact and lighter. The choice is yours.

Nick

vdelauz
06-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Nick,

Is the NN5 R-D16 + EZ-LII combo going to be available? I'd like to place an order (Father's Day gift for myself), but I don't want to miss out on a couple of things:

1) The possibility of having everything neatly organized into one single case.

2) The possibility of saving a little money by buying a combo.

Please let me know if/when this will be available.

Thank you!

nick fan
06-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Nick,

Is the NN5 R-D16 + EZ-LII combo going to be available? I'd like to place an order (Father's Day gift for myself), but I don't want to miss out on a couple of things:

1) The possibility of having everything neatly organized into one single case.

2) The possibility of saving a little money by buying a combo.

Please let me know if/when this will be available.

Thank you!

We don't offer this combo. Buy them separately.
currently, no single case will fit the combo.

Nick

vdelauz
06-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Nick,

Just checking, since you noted in a previous post that you would "offer this choice soon".

Thanks for the reply!

nick fan
06-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Nick,

Just checking, since you noted in a previous post that you would "offer this choice soon".

Thanks for the reply!

I mean I will make NN5 R-D3L (With Built-In EZ-Leveler II) bundle soon.

Nick

vdelauz
06-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Nick,

Thanks for the clarification. I went ahead and ordered the NN5 R-D16 + EZ-LII combo this morning. I can't wait to tinker with my first-ever spherical pano!!!

Happy Father's Day to me! :biggrin:

Take care...