PDA

View Full Version : NEW PRODUCT TUTORIALS

Bill Bailey
04-07-2009, 07:52 PM
We are now posting new product tutorials.
Just visit our YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/NodalNinja
Please excuse the amateurish looking videos. In efforts to keep costs down we are doing these videos ourselves with a cheapo home camcorder. We do hope however that the objective of each video is meant.
And as always we would like your feedback.
Also as we continue to post additional "product" videos, if there is a particular video you would like to see posted on one of our products just let me know.
thx
Bill

added Sept 23 2009: see also http://www.nodalninja.com/support/QRS2.html

Vincèn
04-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Wow great idea, I was already preparing somes here in french :001_smile:

Thanks Bill for the job :001_smile:

Vinc?®n

Terrywoodenpic
04-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Excellent ... should answer most basic questions.
Perhaps you could put individual links from the product descriptions on your site.

Wow I see you have done that already :001_smile:

TenBoer
04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Bill:

I purchased a NN5 and EZ Leveler II today and I'm quite excited about using them.

I checked out one of the videos online, EZ Leveler II, and found it of good quality and quite helpful. I can't wait to view the others.

If I may be so bold, what with being a "newbie" to the equipment, but I was in the US Army Field Artillery for over 25 years and we employed a leveling device quite similar to the EZ Leveler II. It was used to level a piece of equipment known as an Aiming Circle which was employed to lay individual artillery pieces on a common azimuth.

The procedure for laying the Aiming Circle was to stand in front of one leveling screw, place the leveling vial directly over that screw, grasp the other two leveling screws in the back with a thumb and forefinger of each hand, and turn the leveling screws in opposite directions to move the bubble in the direction of the left hand thumb movement. Once the bubble is in line with the centering ring axis, bring it into the centering ring by using the screw the bubble level is over, again using the left hand thumb to determine the direction of the bubble movement.

Once we got the tripod set up reasonably level, the procedure to level the device was extremely fast and easy to do.

I hope this procedure works on the EZ Leveler II.

robvg
04-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Bill,

Great job on the video tutorials. I think they will be very useful for new users.
A picture, or in this case a video, is definitely worth a thousand words.

Rob

Terrywoodenpic
04-09-2009, 03:05 AM
Bill:

I purchased a NN5 and EZ Leveler II today and I'm quite excited about using them.

I checked out one of the videos online, EZ Leveler II, and found it of good quality and quite helpful. I can't wait to view the others.

If I may be so bold, what with being a "newbie" to the equipment, but I was in the US Army Field Artillery for over 25 years and we employed a leveling device quite similar to the EZ Leveler II. It was used to level a piece of equipment known as an Aiming Circle which was employed to lay individual artillery pieces on a common azimuth.

The procedure for laying the Aiming Circle was to stand in front of one leveling screw, place the leveling vial directly over that screw, grasp the other two leveling screws in the back with a thumb and forefinger of each hand, and turn the leveling screws in opposite directions to move the bubble in the direction of the left hand thumb movement. Once the bubble is in line with the centering ring axis, bring it into the centering ring by using the screw the bubble level is over, again using the left hand thumb to determine the direction of the bubble movement.

Once we got the tripod set up reasonably level, the procedure to level the device was extremely fast and easy to do.

I hope this procedure works on the EZ Leveler II.

I was in the British field Artillery in the 1950's
we had a similar device called a director. Like you I find levelling quick and easy, though I can do it as quickly using leg adjustments alone. though the EZ Leveller is perhaps more accurate. Though Level is Level.

1drey
06-08-2009, 01:53 AM
My first experience with video: "What you get in the package with NN3" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FBQiEga0M

eddiejoker
06-29-2009, 12:34 AM
bill, good videos.
BTW, is there a video in youtube by you teaching people on how to take the VR? (like how to handle nadir by using NN5)
thanks!

Bill Bailey
06-29-2009, 08:31 AM
bill, good videos.
BTW, is there a video in youtube by you teaching people on how to take the VR? (like how to handle nadir by using NN5)
thanks!

Hey Eddie,
No videos yet on how to shoot panoramas - later down the road I would like to add different tutorials so subscribe to the channel and keep up current on uploads.
thx
Bill