PDA

View Full Version : Great Service from Red Door VR Ltd, England.

MrB
01-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Dear Nodal Ninja,

I just thought that I would drop a quick message here to let you know of the great service I received from one of your resellers, Red Door VR. Last year I purchased a Nodal Ninja 5 Lite from them with the idea of upgrading it when the upgrade was released. When you announced your upgrade program here I contacted them asking what I would need to do. They promptly informed me that as soon as they had received the stock from yourselves they would announce their own upgrade program. Just before Christmas I was informed of the process, signed up and at the beginning of January they told me which bits to send where. I dispatched my parcel to them and the next working day, when they received it, they were good enough to drop me an email to let me know that it made it to them safely. After the upgrade they again emailed me giving me a tracking number if needed. It wasn't as it turned up safely the next day.

After my experiences with Red Door VR, I would be more than happy to recommend them to others.

Robert Bilsland.

nick fan
01-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi Robert,

It is great to hear you got great service from Red Door. It is not surprising as many of our resellers sell our product with great passion.

Nick

scarecrow
01-19-2009, 02:09 AM
I can confirm the great service from red door. I ordered a NN3 with rd12 and since it was out of stock they offered me a NN5 at discounted price, great comunication too with the staff.

regards,
Davide

Bill Bailey
01-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, we really appreciate the positive feedback. We place high expectations on our resellers, probably higher than the industry standard. As Nick pointed out many of our resellers share in the passion of panoramic photography. If you enjoy what you do it shows.
thx
Bill