PDA

View Full Version : Adobe CS4 uses Nodal Ninja 3

Bill Bailey
09-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Adobe has a presentation on the upcoming CS4 and it's 360¬? stitching capabilities: http://tinyurl.com/5q2636
I was into the whole presentation, which is very interesting, until 21:02 into it when I saw
http://nodalninja.com/adobe_nn3_2.jpg
and then again at 21:58
http://nodalninja.com/adobe_nn3_1.jpg

When I saw Nodal Ninja on the floor sitting atop their Adobe logo first I was like WOO HOO!! :biggrin:
Then I felt a warm glow come about that helped settle me :001_smile:
We're very proud that Adobe as chosen Nodal Ninja to use as testing equipment in their product development. We all know the superiority of Adobe in the marketplace and these little 2 second exposures (no pun intended) we hope will draw a bit more added exposure to our little company - even though to the casual observer you can't really read the Nodal Ninja on the rotator. Still we'll take what we can in the form of free press.

Thank you Adobe (and to Ms. Samatha W.) for choosing us.
We are humbled.

Nodal Ninja

Vincèn
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Looks like a really great reward for all your hard work :biggrin:

Vinc?®n

Bill Bailey
09-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Looks like a really great reward for all your hard work :biggrin:
Vinc?®n

Thanks Vinc?®n - being a small company we rely heavily on word of mouth and on "reputation". Exposure such as this shows others are listening and watching. Other companies make "false" claims to support (won't mention names) but we stake "real" claims and go out of our way in doing so. I can only hope you might have been on the receiving end of some - if not just wait until a part breaks for some unknown reason :wink:
thx Bill

Vincèn
09-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks Vinc?®n - being a small company we rely heavily on word of mouth and on "reputation". Exposure such as this shows others are listening and watching. Other companies make "false" claims to support (won't mention names) but we stake "real" claims and go out of our way in doing so. I can only hope you might have been on the receiving end of some - if not just wait until a part breaks for some unknown reason :wink:

Oups you want me to get something broken :confused1: lol For now it has always worked great with your products that are very reliable unless I move them with me all the time everywhere in the world on travel :biggrin: So I'm sorry but it looks it won't be soon before I'm able to test support for broken parts :001_cool:

Thanks Bill and continue that way :biggrin:

Vinc?®n

Mauro Contrafatto
09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Maybe we can send Adobe a free upgrade to mkII :biggrin:

Vincèn
09-10-2008, 10:36 AM

Excellent lol :biggrin:

Bill Bailey
09-10-2008, 11:45 AM

Not to worry - actually sending them a complete new MKII pkg (with upgrade for their older unit) and possibly even a NN5 :wink:

Bill Bailey
09-12-2008, 09:00 AM
We not only have Adobe using us but we also sell products along side the Leica Geosystems Laser Scanners as well. Large companies are learning of the quality of our products.

briantomhson
11-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Very nice post with a ton of informative information. I really appreciate the fact that you approach these topics from a stand point of knowledge and information
instead of the typical “I think” mentality that you see so much on the internet these days.