PDA

View Full Version : Praise

MisterMo
06-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I had a small glitch in my NN5L order placed today. Bill made it right .... I'll just say I am a great fan of Bill & NN even before I receive my NN5L.

Customer service BETTER than it should be!

(now if Vista was as accommodating ..... NEVER UPGRADE FROM XP Pro)

Mo

Macro
06-30-2008, 04:59 PM
I had a small glitch in my NN5L order placed today. Bill made it right .... I'll just say I am a great fan of Bill & NN even before I receive my NN5L.

Mo

Welcome to the forums Mo.

Yes, support from the NN team is outstanding in every way. If there a question or problem, they make it right - FAST!

What:confused1: You're not getting the same level of support from Micro$oft:confused1:
:001_smile:

David

Ped
07-01-2008, 01:57 AM

Mo

I would echo the comments: I had purchased my NN3 via a UK reseller, and to cut a long story short the horizontal arm got damaged with usage, nothing wrong with the product it just took a heavy whack that bent the arm. I emailed NN3 for advice and very quickly got a replacement arm delivered through the mail. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement. Customer service that is way beyond what I expect and I look forward to making future purchases. (well, apart from actually parting with cash, never did like that bit) :wink:

Ped

emac50
07-11-2008, 05:17 PM
I would like to add my thanks to the Ninja team! As a new customer who purchased a NN3 and then decided to return it and upgrade to the NN5L, I have had an excellent customer experience. Mauro and Bill have been very responsive to my questions and my new NN5L is winging its way towards me :biggrin:

Thanks
Rome