PDA

View Full Version : TAMRON SP AF 17-35MM F2.8-4 Di Asherical lens for nikon brand spankers

IgoNodaLBoiNG
05-10-2008, 02:29 AM
i have one brand new lens tamron 17-35mm lens f 2.8-4 af nikon mount its desighned for digital i use one on a d 300 as a cheaper alternative to nikon glass and im real happy with the results bought online with a big order of goodies and whoever packed the order buggered up and put 2 in instead of 1 works well on the nn3 im hoping to get a resonable price any offers will be considered but would like $260+ postage
can post some pics if anyone is interested

Hamish
05-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Still got it? Please respond to: Hamishtear@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hamish

IgoNodaLBoiNG
05-15-2008, 10:28 PM
gday hamish ive still got it but its on ebay my email is igoboing@bigpond.com.au
i cant access my email as my bigpond rubbish connection is down but email me and i should be able to check my mail later on today or 2 moro

Bill Bailey
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey Hamish,
If you send me a link to your ebay listing - bill[at]nodalninja[dot]com- I will post notice for you on our website under used equipment.
This is a free service we offer to our customers selling pano related equipment.
It may help to draw added exposure.
Bill

IgoNodaLBoiNG
05-27-2008, 07:28 AM
ended up having some nigerian scammer buy it so i didnt end up selling it but yeah great idea ile put it in the used gear bit though its brand new and a pretty nice lens to boot si if any one wants it i still have it for sale