PDA

View Full Version : Ready to order NN3 but NEED HELP!!

flominton
04-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Hello!
Really excited about becoming a member of the NN family. Seems like a great, supportive community.

I saw an offer in the Flickr forum for a $20 rebate or purchase credit for the NN# and wanted to know if this is still in effect. If so, how do I redeem it? I want to buy TODAY and get started so please let me know.
Thanks and if you prefer to answer offline, please check your website's inbox and you will see my email address!

Looking forward to getting my new NN3!
Flo

Bill Bailey
04-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Hello!
Really excited about becoming a member of the NN family. Seems like a great, supportive community.
I saw an offer in the Flickr forum for a $20 rebate or purchase credit for the NN# and wanted to know if this is still in effect. If so, how do I redeem it? I want to buy TODAY and get started so please let me know.
Thanks and if you prefer to answer offline, please check your website's inbox and you will see my email address!
Looking forward to getting my new NN3!
Flo

Hi Flo,
Appreciate your order - we are sure you'll enjoy your NN for many years. The rebate you noted was offered back in October 06. To avoid potential conflicts with other resellers the Flickr rebate program as been discontinued.