PDA

View Full Version : Just received my NN3... WOW

DeGrey
04-23-2008, 11:40 AM
I just received my NN3 after only 3 days of waiting :001_smile: I must say that I am blown away by the quality of this product! This is a precision piece of equipment nicely packaged and well thought out. I am simply amazed! INCREDIBLE piece of engineering! Thank you so much for providing such a quality product at an affordable price. Can't wait to put it to use on my trip across Europe in a couple of weeks. Thanks again!

Bill Bailey
04-23-2008, 01:03 PM
Appreciate the positive feedback :biggrin:
Enjoy your new toy.
Bill

Shanti
04-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Appreciate the positive feedback :biggrin:
Enjoy your new toy.
Bill

what do you mean toy? :confused1: this is a high precision working equipment! (ha! thats what you guys can tell your wife! ::001_smile: but yeah enjoy your new toy! I LOVE it )

nick fan
04-23-2008, 07:48 PM
I just received my NN3 after only 3 days of waiting :001_smile: I must say that I am blown away by the quality of this product! This is a precision piece of equipment nicely packaged and well thought out. I am simply amazed! INCREDIBLE piece of engineering! Thank you so much for providing such a quality product at an affordable price. Can't wait to put it to use on my trip across Europe in a couple of weeks. Thanks again!

With the increased cost of manufacturing of NN3II and the much depreciated value of US$, I wondered why I should keep the price the same as the NN3. Probably it is this WOW factor I am looking for. :wink:

nick

DeGrey
04-30-2008, 01:30 PM
I am quickly seeing the value in a super wide angle lens :001_smile: I mainly bought this for shooting large format panoramas while on vacation in Italy and France. Of course I had to shoot some full cubic tours while at home for testing. And of course I had to shoot them in HDR. This requires a whopping 72 images on my Canon G9... :biggrin:

When I get back from traveling, I think it may finally be time to upgrade to a DSLR and a nice wide angle lens.

Extremly happy with the Ninja! I've recommended it to a friend who runs a real estate photo shooting company. He'll be buying a nice collection of NN3s / NN5s to outfit his crew.